Peculiasters Foundation,
NGO for the less privileged in Nigeria

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you”

John Bunyan

GEt involved

We envision a world where the less privileged people have their basic needs met

Peculiasters Helping Hand Foundation is a registered non-profit organization, working with donors to help the needy. It is an NGO for the less privileged in Nigeria

Learn More

40% of the total population or almost 83 million people live below Nigerian Poverty line”

National Bureau of Statistics (2019).

Givers Never Lack

“If you’re in the lucky 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of human to think about the other 99%”

Warren Buffet

peculiasters helping hand foundation image

Our focus at Peculiasters Foundation

In Peculiasters Helping Hand Foundation, our main focus is on the

  • Aged ones,
  • widows , and
  • the less privileged people in the society ,
  • orphanaged homes,
  • special schools ,
  • physically challenged(Disabled people)

100% of your donation help the less privileged.

Transparency is one of our core values. We also prove each project/outreach with photos.

Join us in our projects

It’s a journey to bring relief to the less privileged.

Partner with us